We ship to addresses within the UK, ROI, USA, Canada, Spain, France, Germany, Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Gibraltar, Hungary, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Sweden and Switzerland.
Delivery Costs and Times:
- UK* Free Delivery on all orders over £100
- UK* Standard Delivery (2 - 3 working days) - £2.95
- UK* Premium Next Working Day Delivery - £4.95
*Please note that during bank holidays standard delivery orders will be processed in 3-5 working days.
*Please note premium delivery is only available on orders placed Mon - Fri before 3pm. Premium deliveries will be delivered the next working day (not weekends) and excludes Northern Ireland and Scotland. Orders placed after 3pm will be processed as a standard delivery (2 -3 working days).
*Northern Ireland and Scotland will be charged as UK but can take between 2 and 7 days to be delivered.
*All orders shipped outside of the EU may be subject to custom duties and taxes which are the responsibility of the customer.
*Gifts bought from the 4th December to 21st December can be returned up to the 19th January 2018 if unwanted or unsuitable provided they are in perfect condition (unworn and unwashed) and with a valid receipt.
- To return an item to us please package up your items, complete the prepaid returns slip at the bottom of your despatch note and stick the Royal Mail returns slip to the outside of the parcel. Drop the item off at your local post office and don’t forget to get proof of postage.
- When we receive the parcel, providing all is in good order, we will refund the cost of the goods less £2.50 postage and handling fee to cover the cost of the return.
- The refund may appear as a "partial refund" due to the deduction of the £2.50
- We will accept all returns within 14 days after the delivery date.
- Refunds are only granted on items returned in their original condition, unworn and with labels attached. On styles with belts, the belt must be included in the return for the refund to be accepted so please remember to pop it in your returns package!
- For hygiene reasons we cannot offer refunds for pierced earrings
- Unless the item is incorrect or faulty, the cost of returning an item from outside the UK must be paid for by the customer.
- Refunds will always be refunded back to your original payment method.
- We will pay the return shipping costs if you receive an incorrect or faulty item.
- Please allow up to 10 working days for UK refunds to be processed and up to 15 working days on International refunds.
- We are unable to accept any returns or exchanges for items bought in store or from our concessions.
- If you do not have the returns documents you can exchange your unwanted item for a Mela Londoni e-voucher to be used on www.melalondon.com
- In the event of an order not being fulfilled by us we will refund the cost of delivery aswell as the cost of the goods.
- In the event that you are exchanging for a Mela London e-voucher without the returns documents, the value of the e-voucher will be given to the equivalent of the current items price on www.melalondon.com
NOTE - RETURNS ARE CURRENTLY TAKING LONGER THAN EXPECTED DUE TO THE HOLIDAY PERIOD